The Student Services division of Alliant University was looking to create new and actionable content for its microsite with the goals of:
- Clearly conveying the rich and valuable resources that Student Services offers its student body.
- Promote Student Services as a valuable partner in enriching the student body experience at Alliant.
- Help students quickly and easily find the information they are looking for by creating self-segmenting navigation.
- Eliminating problems of broken links and lifeless content currently on the website
- Project personalization of Student Services through staff & student profiles
Client: Alliant University Student Services
Tasks: Webtage designed and developed a brand new website for Alliant Student Services with the following focus areas:
Improved brand story – Smart design with brand story telling to invite users in via interactive features & brilliant copy.
Effective Site Architecture – Simple, direct, unadorned, visual navigation replaced text heavy hyperlinks & confusing architecture.
Sticky Calls to Action – Lead generation through strategically placed but unobtrusive CTAs.
Self segmentation – Easy self-segmentation to lead users to most relevant experiences.